2014-04-29

Chapter.6 Memories

Memories can be a real life saving.. Or they can be the deepest Hell you find your self in..
They can and will be triggered by a smell or sight.. Or by reading a story with situations that you once lived..
I found me going back to a time where my reason and sensibility deceased..
I tried to free my soul from this damn body of mine.. In the worst possible way..
But something held me back..
Maybe I was given a second chance.
I keep thinking of that over and over..
Dose that mean that I've reached my breaking point (for the third time)???!  :|
Am anxious,  stressed And utterly utterly hopless.. That some one Might come along and give me a new hope..
I keep thinking of dark future that awaits me..
And I keep looking back into glimpses of a past that was spent in sadness,  utter madness and laughs...
That's The power of  Memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment