2013-08-28

chapter .01

Spending the first years of life alone is hard enough, family isnt the only thing a kid needs ... a child needs   friends ... a naive kid was me... I believed the lies of so many fake-friends and I was punished for it .. so  many lied about be-friending me in the name of being  famous with the teacher since i was an elite student boy was i happy even with those fake friends but then swore of friendship after i found out the lies and the deceiving ...no way was i gonna make another friend ....i spent summers crying my eyes out cause i didnt have any friends ... i was the first child to a big family with boys as cousins and was i a tom-boy playing all around with the boys of my     neighborhood .... no girls playing with dolls how many were stolen ?? how many have i lost ?? girls didnt like me at all, funny though i didnt mind just focused on my studies , always making away a new adventure , searching around school grounds , for strange things , escaped home to a relative house once but in the intention of visiting them , and ended up being beaten and scolded   , i cried that day saying no one cares i have no  friends so why am i alive tell me    ......

No comments:

Post a Comment